I am the Founder and Managing Attorney of Rosenzweig Law Office, where I have provided sound legal expertise to over 3,000 clients. I have provided sound legal counsel for businesses, real estate, bankruptcy, and estate planning. Furthermore, I have developed proven success in providing strategic litigation oversight (drafting pleadings, motion practice, preparing witnesses, deposition and trial). My qualifications for this position include:
- J.D. from the University of Minnesota
- Licensed Attorney in Minnesota and Arizona, with active Minnesota State Bar Association membership
- 25+ years representing over 3000 clients on a variety of legal matters
- Ability to provide practical legal advice
- Skillful in negotiating & drafting agreements & providing counsel for complex, high-profile matters
- Strong focus on maintaining rapport with clients, vendors, and cross-functional departments
My passion for quality & service has awarded me with a drive for excellence towards everything I do.